Sharps Disposal

Threeways surgery is unable to take patients used sharp bins and dispose of the bins on behalf of the patient.

Buckinghamshire Patients

  • Please contact the waste team at the council directly - 01895 837333
  • Patient will need to complete an initial form given by the person they speak to
  • Once form is completed a member of the waste team will arrange with patient  a date of collection from the patients home and they will provide a replacement bin
  • Once the service has been arranged between the waste team / patient this will be an ongoing service and the patient must speak directly with the waste team.

Berkshire Patients 

  • A letter of authorisation is required from Threeways surgery for the patient detailing the reason for the sharps bin. 
  • Please email the surgery with your request.
  • Letter must be addressed to Slough Borough Council.
  • On receipt of the letter the patient will be contacted to confirm details and arrangements.
  • Collections are usually made weekly and on Mondays.
Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website